Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dylan's Prayer

I love when Dylan prays. It's so cute. We help him out... but, he adds things in a lot. So sweet.

Tonight, the prayer was, "Thank thee for Jesus eyeballs, thank thee for my family eyeballs, thank thee for my toys eyeballs." He's so funny.

The other night after, "Please help me make good choices," he added, "make mommy happy, not make bad choice, make mommy sad."

Dylan just called me back to his room because he wanted to sing "Twinkle Little Star" again. So, I go to his bed, he wanted to sing with me, so we sang together. He starts making "stars" with his hands, then plugging my nose, then poking my eyes... all while we are singing. It makes me cry that he won't always be this sweet innocent little boy wanting me to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with him. No wonder people keep having babies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment