Tuesday, June 11, 2013

LA with Siblings

I don't even know how we got this trip planned. It was middle of May.

First, I was homesick and begged Maren to come visit me. I deserved a vacation... so, we were going to hit LA for a bit after she came to visit the kiddies. Well, then we thought if we're doing a vacation we should invite our other siblings. Somehow, it all worked out and we all came to LA together for a wonderful 4-5 day vacation!!

Friday: Pick everyone up at 6PM at LAX, go to dinner at PF Changs with Uncle Bob
Saturday: Knottsberry Farm with Line Skipping Passes - worth it.
Sunday: Escondido Falls, Hollywood, icecream with Uncle Bob
Monday: Trapeze at Santa Monica Pier, beach time, comedy club with Bob
Tuesday: Magic Mountain (EMPTY in May, so awesome!), dinner at Cheesecake with Bob and his ex-gf. :)

Seriously, Magic Mountain was empty during the week in May. So empty. The longest we waited was 15 minutes and that felt like forever. I was done with rides by 4PM because I started to get sick... which has never happened! I love roller coasters. I must be getting old. Ugh.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment