Monday, April 15, 2013

Home Again

Just spent the last 3 days in LA with my best friend, Sara, from high school! I have loved this girl since we first met... back when I was 14 and she was 15. So many sleepovers and fun nights out. Tears and laughs. I just loved having those good times again and knowing that we can always tell each other anything and everything and get all the support and love we need.

More on the trip later...

Now, just so grateful to be home. I cannot believe how much I missed my babies!!! Shout out to my AMAZING husband, and to Sara's AMAZING husband who took the kids for 3 full days without complaint for our getaway.

I learned this weekend that I definitely could never be a full-time work out-of-the-home momma. Grateful to those who do that, but I just couldn't wait to come back and smash my face up against their cheeks and rub their soft heads and hear their giggles. I couldn't wait to come and hear Dylan tell me he loves me... now we're already back to the tantrums and tears... but, I wouldn't change it for the world.

I love my babies. So grateful for my life.

One more plug for Time Out for Women!!! It was the highlight of our weekend... and I so did not expect that since we did Hollywood and went to The Price is Right... I just LOVED it. Felt so high and uplifted after it. Highly recommend. It was worth the $60 for sure.

Off to tuck Dylan into bed. I missed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment