Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Happy five year anniversary to my love. We have had such a crazy five years. We never would have guessed where we would be right now… And I imagine in five years we will be just as surprised with where we have ended up. 

It is so fun to go on this adventure of life with someone so fun, caring, loving, hard-working, smart, and so full of adventure.

I love him. The kids love him. He loves us more than anything. Could I ask for anything more?

For our anniversary we went down to the Long Beach convention center to see Jerry Seinfeld perform.

It was such a neat and unique experience. We have been watching him for years, from way before we even met. We find him to be absolutely hilarious. It is so refreshing to hear a comedian who can keep it clean, while providing pure entertainment.

Bryce was dying laughing the entire time, clapping his hands, slapping his knee, and giving full bellylaughs. I was about to pass out laughing with the marriage jokes he made. My favorite was how he said every morning he comes down and get behind his game show podium gets out his buzzer to prepare for the questions his wife is going to ask him. I won't tell the whole joke, but it's hilarious when it's set in context.


It was seriously cool to see Jerry Seinfeld in person.
We walked around outside afterwards, it was so pretty. We topped off the night with cold stone. Oh, and we began the night with delicious Black Angus.
Even though this was my view if I relaxed sitting back in my chair. These were the only seats available when we bought our last-minute  tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment