Thursday, September 12, 2013

Untitled

We are still waiting to find out the CO Bar results. That's a whole month away. It feels like all we do is take bars and wait for results. I sure hope this time it's a positive result.

Bryce is in Grand Junction right now interviewing for a position there.

I hate being home alone. I don't mind the day so much. I just get seriously terrified at night. It doesn't help that there is a serial rapist around our part of town that everyone keeps updating me on. Ugh.

Last night my friend Katie brought her kids over to play and eat dinner... that was a good break. Tonight, Bryce's mom and brother came over to entertain and help take care of kids. So, I guess I'm surviving just fine.

Hopefully we get a job. I don't think about much else. I really doubly hope for a job that will allow me to not work so much. I'm kind of sick of working from home. It would be much easier to leave the house and go to a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment