Saturday, February 23, 2013

Family Block

I've decided that our biggest blessing here in California is living so close to Bryce's parents. That being said, it has made me so homesick for my family. Sadly, my family is not all in one place. Some in Utah, Mette in Colorado, Ryan in Texas. Who knows where Maren will settle down or where Ryan will settle down? All I know, in my ideal world we would all live in the same city, same street would be great. I want my kids to have their cousins right next door... like I always dreamed of growing up. I want my siblings and my parents all close to us.

I always thought I wanted to get away and do my own thing... but, the farther I get away, the more I miss my family and just want them closer. Thank goodness we do have some of Bryce's family here, who I'm sure would be sad if we left. They are still 30 minutes away though and that is hard enough! Honestly, who cares about the good weather here in California if you can't enjoy it with those that matter the most?

I wish there was a job in CO or UT right by my family so we could settle there. Or, I wish someone would move out here... but, neither is probably gonna happen. I miss my family. I just want someone to play with all day... that's my family...

1 comment: