Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sometimes, often times, I'm sitting on the floor playing with Sylvie and Axie. I look down at both of them and they are looking up at me with these big hopeful eyes. Both of them hoping to be the one that I pick up. It's so sweet. It breaks my heart because I can only pick up one of them at a time.

I usually try to hold one while I entertain the other. Then we'll switch and give the other one a turn.

When you have one baby at a time you have those peaceful moments of just cuddling and bonding. Those moments are rare with twins. This is why lately I have not complained when one wakes up early from their nap. I get that special one on one time. I feel like we're getting a better bond.

Then there's always a 2 year old jumping on me, jumping on a baby, or screaming at me to pay attention to him.

Ha. My life is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment