Monday, February 18, 2013

Single Momma

Oh my gosh. The respect I have for single moms. You are amazing!

7 days ago, I came down with an awful fever. I have not had a fever for years! I could hardly move my body for 3 days. It was miserable. I still have a lingering cough. Annoying. But, that's not the rough part.

Dylan came down with this fever three nights ago while Bryce was in LA at the Soundgarden concert.

My days are now spent trying to keep Dylan away from Sylvie + Axie. I was up all night with him, he threw up twice. He's been so cranky all day... every day. How do I cuddle and take care of my sick little boy, while also taking care of my sweet needy babies... all while keeping them apart so that the girls don't get sick?

The main problem (sick kids are really hard... but, there's a bigger concern) is that Bryce takes the bar exam next Tuesday through Thursday. That is only one week away. He CANNOT get sick. Absolutely cannot get sick. It will ruin everything we've gone through these months and all of our hard work. I can't imagine him coming down with a fever before or during the exam. I would die. Just die.

So, we sent Bryce away. He is living at his mom's right now so that he won't get sick from Dylan... or the babies in case they already have it. I know I'll survive. But... I'm counting down the days... March 1st can't come soon enough.

Single mom life is ROUGH! I'm worn out. I did get a shower today. I did not get dinner though.

No comments:

Post a Comment