Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sick

I had my first fever in YEARS this week. It was awful. Chills, sweats, no sleep, I could hardly make my body move... for 3 days! The first was the worst... but it took forever to go away! Now, I just have a cough, sore throat, and raspy voice. I got hit hard with work this week. I really thought I was getting organized, had some trainings lined up for people to help me... then bam... tons of people with nobody to help me.

Now, Dylan has a fever today. I really thought we'd escaped it!!! Really hoping the girls don't get it. Hoping Dylan sleeps tonight. I'm so worn out. Bryce is at the Soundgarden concert in LA with his friends Matt and Russell (also friends from freshman year BYU when I met Bryce). He'll be home tomorrow.

In 2 weeks... the bar will be OVER!! I can't wait. Next Monday Bryce leaves for LA to take the 3-day bar exam, again. Then, Thursday evening, he will come home, and it will be OVER!!! I can't wait. Please oh please don't be a third bar in our future. Bryce has studied so hard and his score has really improved. Why did we choose the most grueling bar exam in the US for our first one??? It felt right. Who knows why.

Most bars, there is a score you have to get and you pass. In California, you have to do better than almost 50% of your peers in order to pass. No set score. He could get a score that would have passed in July, and not pass in February. Make sense? Dumb. So, you just don't know.

No results until May.

Seriously. Will we ever move on and get a job and be nonstudents?


No comments:

Post a Comment